Condition of Sales and RMA Policy – Version 10/14
1. Products sold by CCTV-POS-VOIP.com come with a limited one-year warranty. CCTV-POS-VOIP warrants these products to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one year from the date of shipment. Any CCTV-POS-VOIP product that fails will be repaired, up to one year from date of order, or replaced if necessary, up to 15 days from date of order, with an equivalent or better component, otherwise a credit will be issued at our option. DVR/POS systems & POS accessories will not be replaced after 15 days of purchase, unless approved by the technicians of CCTV-POS-VOIP. CCTV-POS-VOIP makes no warranty as to the merchantability, fitness or application of the products. Customer purchasing parts, for example, Motherboard, CPU, Modem, Video Card (not DVR Card or complete DVR System), all POS products and POS software must contact the manufacturer of the product for warranty and support.
2. The DOA period is 7 days from the date of purchase. Items returned for DOA must be in original package with all accessories and supporting documentation.
3. All claims for shortage or shipment errors must be made within 3 days upon receipt of the merchandise. Recipient must report to freight carrier immediately when damaged boxes are received. Risk of loss passes to purchaser upon shipment of product from the CCTV-POS-VOIP warehouse.
4. Customer must contact CCTV-POS-VOIP via phone (215) 315-3525 for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number to return any item. All returns must include a copy of the packing slip or sales order or invoice as “Proof of Purchase” which includes the serial number of the item. The customer is responsible for any freight/shipping charges incurred in sending the product to us for repair or return.
5. Items returned for refund must be in the original package with all accessories, all supporting documentation and in resalable condition. Improper packaging may void the warranty.
6. Under no circumstances will returns be accepted if the original package is not maintained and if the original receipt/invoice is not enclosed. This return policy will not apply to defects or damage resulting from improper or inadequate maintenance or neglect by customer, customer-supplied parts, unauthorized modification or misuse, operation outside of the environmental specifications for the products, improper site preparation and maintenance; products which have been modified or incorporated into other products, use of other companies’ parts or accessories (either new or re-manufactured), physical damage, or damage due to natural disaster.
7. The product exchange period is 15 days from the date of order. CCTV-POS-VOIP may, at its sole discretion, exchange products or portions of a product providing there is no evidence of customer misuse or alteration. Any exchange will be made in accordance with CCTV-POS-VOIP exchange policies in effect on the date of the exchange.
8. A minimum restocking fee of 25% will be charged on All Goods Returned for Credit after 15 days of purchase. No requests for refunds are accepted after 29 days. ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED FOR SPECIAL ORDERS including POS Products.
9. All credit, refund, exchange and fees will be assessed at the discretion of the CCTV-POS-VOIP once the items are received and inspected. $25 diagnosed fee will be charged for any product sent back in working condition, and no credit will be applied. Shipping charges may apply if the customer requests that the product to be shipped back. Do not apply the balance of your subsequent order(s); it will result in a credit hold.
10. Limitation of Liability. Any liability for consequential and incidental damages is expressly disclaimed. CCTV-POS-VOIP liability in all events is limited to, and shall not exceed, the purchase price paid.
11. In the event of default, the prevailing party in the legal action is entitled to recover attorney fees and court costs incurred in litigation of this matter.
By placing or accepting an order, the buyer signifies agreement to these terms. All information in this document, the description of products, products design and/or the terms are subject to change without prior notice.